Monday, April 30, 2012
My original fish for the plaster casting project was very large. We made a wooden support for him so that he would he completely 3D to be hung. It was hard to scale him down because the wooden support was a bit large.
I chose the better looking of the two and made a small plaster master mold for it.
Luckily there were still enough fish to get the point across and I was able to finish hanging them and present them. Overall they turned out ok. They spun in the wind which added a more lifelike quality to them.
I learned a lot from this project and I was able to do every step on my own from home. My next one will be a bit more complex now that I have a better grip on what I am doing.