Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Camera

The school year is starting again and I decided to pick up a used Nikon D70 for taking reference photos as well as better quality images of my work this year. It is an older used DSLR with a couple of older lenses but still functional and nice for what I need it for.

I took it outside and took some test photos with it. It has a couple dust specs on the sensor I am going to try and clean off but otherwise appears to function fine.








Here are some of the test photos I took. I am not a photographer and I dont claim these to be good but they are a fine enough example for me of what the camera/lenses are like.








Taken with Nikon D70.  Nikkor AF 70-210 f/4-5.6 and a Nikkor AF-d 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6
Mostly automatic settings used with both auto focus and some manual focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment