Monday, March 31, 2014

Senior Capstone Show

The Oklahoma State University BFA Studio art Senior Capstone exhibit is now underway at the Gardiner Gallery in the Bartlet Center at OSU. The artist talks and reception were held this last Thursday March 27th, 2014. The show will be on display until April 4th, 2014 so make sure to go check it out!

I thought I wold come on here and post some photos from the show!
Some of these I did not take I am using some photos that other peoples friends and family took at the show. Others I took with my cell phone. I hope to use a nice camera and take a few more photographs before the show comes down.


Names of people in the Exhibition
On the Door of the Gallery

 




Outside
The Group
The Group


My artist talk


My Artist talk
Two of my photos behind Wills Sculpture.
The projector set up before it was projected on






Cow wall


By the elevator
Around back of the photos is what's left of the original piece
Underneath

Underneath




  The OSU Gardiner Gallery also posted the video of the exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment