Sunday, February 3, 2013

Gummy Progress

For those of you that have been asking for it. Here is my progress thus far on my gummy bear oil painting. They are on grass and there is a plastic bag and a marble in the picture too..

I would say this is at the 50% stage. I plan to put 6 hours in tomorrow and hopefully another 6+ on Tuesday so that it is at the 75-90% point by critique day., The only thing I like about it so far is the marble.

The gummy bears are all still in underpainting mode as I havent found the right colors yet for them. I may have to buy more paint.

The plastic bag cant be finished until the gummy bears are... soooo.....

AND I cant finish the grass until the bag is done.. at a bottle neck.. haha..


sooo here you go (be nice it is nowhere near  done)


No comments:

Post a Comment